From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 05:02:50 -0800
too all,

i work in a pet store and i always sell that ferrets for dummies book.
i read it a wonderful book A++++.  people laugh at the name but i have
it placed at both of my ferret cages at the pet store.  i had a customer
come in yesterday had no clue about ferrets had a 4 yr old son but though
the ferret was so cute i told the man you can't just get a ferret without
knowledge it not like a parakeet or a hamster it's even a harder animal
to take care of oh boy he told me a story that his son plucked a
parakeets feathers out and killed it.  my reply was oh boy and in my head
i said that man is not getting any animal from me period... birds, small
animals, reptiles, fish goodbye we don't want parents like that.  kids
don't know any better but the parents do.  we always in our store watch
out for these.  i always let people hold the ferrets because they thik
they bite and stick a person lso said yesterday oh that's a funny looking
rodent i was mad.  i replied IT'S NOT RODENT.... when people hear that i
have 3 ferrets they are surprised.  everyone in our store knows to give
out those booklets with the marshall ferret sale.

by the way it is a petco store..... :) :) :)

[CW]