From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:46:17 -0400
Recently (04/17/12 -- 23:30), Darling Faith Furo made her Rainbow
Bridge Crossing. At the time, she was in her Florida Gators sleep
sack, cuddled in my arms, on my chest.

After Doctor Richard Thompson, of the Tavares Animal Hospital,
completed the autopsy, he gave me a telephone call, with the news. It
was confirmed, Darling Faith died of an intestinal infection, from a
perforated ulcer, which had recently ruptured. As we discussed, she had
the ulcer, for at least three years, due to the size. Since I adopted
her, from the Lake County Animal Services, she had been treated, for a
suspected ulcer three times, with some luck. But, this forth time, just
as she was starting to feel better, the ulcer burst and slowly took
away her life.

Yesterday morning, I received another telephone call, from Doctor
Richard Thompson. He had received Darling Faith's Biopsy Report, from
the Orlando Laboratory. It showed a fast acting Lymphoma Tumor was a
part of the Perforated Ulcer tissue sample.

According to Doctor Thompson, the Lymphoma Tumor was attached to the
Intestinal Ulcer. And, the Lymphoma Tumor had developed, in the last
few months, which caused the Intestinal Ulcer to become perforated.
So, it looks like Darling Faith was hit by the Double Whammy.

Dillinger, the last of the Fuzzy Bratz, is in desperate need, of
another girlfriend and/or a best buddy. If anyone, in the Central
Florida Area knows of a needy ferret, wanting a new Forever Home,
please contact me ( [log in to unmask] ) or
( [log in to unmask] ). I live in Tavares, in a small retirement
mobilehome community. (North Central Lake County)

Smiles,
Arlena