Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2008 22:23:57 -0500
I just found two little movies that I forgot to put up on the Ferret
Symposium YouTube site. One is of our BIG, the man behind the iron
curtain. And the other is of the very many little miniparties that go
on in the rooms during the weekend. In this particular little party,
we get introduced to Kats new little ferret named ... Barry.
http://www.youtube.com/ferretsymposium

Still working on the "real" movies. Lighting was atrocious there, so
they will be very grainy and I'm really, really bummed about that. I
looked forward to the crisp, colorful movies that my camera normally
gives me. But at least the actual content is very good in that I got
quite a few lectures and lots of fun stuff recorded. I'll be shooting
up a few little clips on the YouTube account after I finish making the
DVD's. So it'll be a bit. I just finished a really nifty slideshow
style movie using the photos that I already shared with you guys. It's
over 20 minutes long, and has Beatles, Sinatra, BeachBoys music in
surround. It actually came out really good! So maybe I can include
that with the rest of the DVD's as a sort of bonus. Its' really
gorgeous on a big flat screen ... well .....um.... until you get
flashed by LindaFerret in a strippers outfit.

Wolfy
-- that's no fake tootsie roll poopy underneath my chair right now

Sean and Rocky,
Experience the love:
http://www.wolfysluv.com/sean.html

[Aikidoferret, go check it out and see