Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 12:14:14 -0400
>The bedding Rose German made for Bisquit arrived. It is extra thick
>and soft to aid his healing and comfort in sleeping. And it is has a
>lively festive design. Thank you Rose.

Yes, Rose has great bedding. I have a set and she sent a special gift
for the rescused Bossier City ferret, Weasey, too.

>I left with Goober making soft sighing noises as he cozied up to
>his bestest friend Bisquit in Rose's bedding.

How sweet.

>By the way...do not let Kurt near you with the chocolate cake or
>the cheese cake if you come to visit. His cooking and baking are
>so delicious. No one should make sweets that taste that good.

OK, seeing as how we are going to be at Zoo's on Friday and she has
offered not only Kurt's cooking, but Diane Iverson's, I hope that ALL
the food tastes that good!

>You know...I literally just realized that the pain in my stomach
is gone.

And for that I am so happy for you!
--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the