From:
Kimberly Tabickman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 1996 21:12:42 -0700
Well it's been 10 days now and still no luck finding Tiki.  I appreciate
everyone's suggestions and hope that she may still turn up.  If she does she
will find that she has a couple of new friends at home.  I went down to the
local pet store to give them one of my lost ferret posters, and decided to
stay for a little while and play with the two fuzzies they had.  Needless to
say I came home with one of them and was quite upset that I didn't have
enough money to buy her boyfriend too.  I'll have to go back for him since
I've left him all lonely.  Her name is Buttons and she is the fattest ferret
I have ever seen (she doesn't have a war dance, she has a war waddle) she is
a sweet little cuddle bug.  The very next day I got a call from someone who
had found a ferret a few miles away.  I wen't over to see if it was Tiki.
It wasn't, It was Puff and now she lives here too!  The lady who found her
had been trying for the past week to locate the owner or find a good home
but had gotten no response at all.  I hope Tiki comes back to meet these
two.  They have been together for less than 24 hrs.  but seem to be friends
already.  What ferret vets are Atlanta people using?  I am not impressed
with the one the store refers to.

Kim, Buttons(hey what's that you're eating?), and Puff (where the heck
am I Now?)