From:
"www.Aarrow-Ranch.Com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:19:44 -0500
Hello again... my name is Podo.  I have crossed the bridge and am sending a
message to all who I left behind.  Is warm here, and plenty to eat.  Lots
of friends.  But was thinking about those behind where it is not always
warm and comfy like it is here.  Well, had an idea!

My human made a domain site and included some great places to get things
for ferts.  All these places support shelters with direct donations to
them.  Prices are reasonable and just in time for the holidays!  Get a
great custom made hammy for my friends who have yet to come to this great
land I now live in, make their stay on terra ferma a pleasant one and also
help those who do not have such good fortune.  Take a look, send some
e-mails to discover a treasure at www.Aarrow-Ranch.com

Thanks!  Dooks to all!

Podo (from across the bridge)