From:
Jen Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 18:03:55 -0500
Hi folks,

My little girl Loki is in this weeks Pet of the Week Contest at Practical
Pet Care.  You can see the contest and vote for her at
http://www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php

Here's a tidbit about Loki.  Loki was our first ferret.  She was a very
tiny baby, and would cuddle on our laps for hours.  She's the ferret that
started our ferret addiction.  Of course now she's a big girl, who is
always much too "busy" to sit still with her humans.  She is the mother
hen (or mother ferret) of the group, always grooming everyone whether
they like it or not.  She will only share "her" hammock with her best
buddy, our cinnamon girl, Fria.  Anyone else trying to hop in gets
promptly kicked out.  She's a very sweet little girl, who wouldn't hurt
a fly.  Even her play nips are very gentle.

Please vote for Loki by visiting
http://www.practical-pet-care.com/pet_of_the_week.php !!

Take care!

 Happy Dookin',
 The Hidey Hole Gang - http://www.hideyhole.org/
 Jen, Mike & The Critters
 The Ferrets - Loki, Fria, Jamocha, Vivi & Duke
 The Hedgehog - Punk