From:
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 21:48:48 -0400
Yep you read that right.  I am going to raffle off a two story Ferret
Nation Cage.  Seems like it may be the only fundraiser that doesn't come
back and bite me in the butt.  (When I say bite me in the butt, I mean
nothing turning out like you expect, lots of work going nowhere.)

First Prize: Ferret Nation Cage

Second Prize: A Mystery Box full of goodies, both ferret and non ferret
(Trust me, I haven't gotten any complaints on my mystery boxes)

Third Prize: Four ferret charms

Tickets are $1 each.  6 for $5.  If you pay pal, be sure to put raffle
tickets in the notes, and make sure the snail mail address is correct.

I have a roll of those rip off tickets with two parts.  I will email
you back with your numbers, and send you your tickets.  I feel more
comfortable sending you the tickets.

Winning ticket will be drawn by Dr. Krupka (vet) (he doesn't know it yet)
on May 10, any snail mail entries must be here by May 8th.  That gives me
the 9th to make sure they are all in the box, and I will go to the vets
office and have him draw, and take pictures to show him doing it.

Cage will be shipped out via whoever is the most reasonable.  If pickup
can be arranged, then we can work with that too.

Snail mail for tickets:

Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter
4116 Bucyrus Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44109

Ferret Nation Raffle

Paypal:  [log in to unmask]
Make sure you put raffle tickets in the notes.  I am not asking for
additional money if you paypal.  If you want to that is cool, and if
not, that is OK with me.  Pay pal just takes more when there is more.

Feel free to spread the word, and good luck to all who enter.

jean
Jean Caputo-Lee
Director
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter