From:
Joseph Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 21:29:33 -0600
(happened last night. Scared me to death)

It was pitch black.  I lifted my head off the pillow right as I heard the
chattering.  OH NO!  Is he out, or is my imagination running wild???  I
jerk the covers off and start to stand up, but I suddenly remebered.  IF
I PUT MY FEET DOWN HE MIGHT GET THEM!  I jump from the bed to the doorway.
It's quiet.  TO quiet.  I tip toe through the hall , expecting the ambush.
I see his cage.  ITS EMPTY.  BY now I am in the kitchen, and it is to late
to turn back.  DOOK DOOK DOOK!  Where did it come from??  The couch, the
computer?  I stay still.  HE RUNS AT ME, JAWS OPEN!  I jump on the bar, and
he turns back.  I slide down, and bravely dash for my room, but an errie
calm settled back over the room.  I get on my knees and look under the
couch.  nowhere.  and suddenly...........HE JUMPS FROM THE TV!!!!!  HE IS
BITING MY NECK, AND I CANT GET HIM OFF!!!  I was able to chunk him on the
couch, and i hauled it to my room.  I closed the door and he scratched,
trying to get in.  he hisses, and i scream for mercy.  I am still in my
room, to scared to get out.  HELP ME (the only part that was not true was
about me being stuck in my room.  And its weird, my friends never seem to
believe me about my weekend "chaotic" experiences.  At least everyone here
understands.

Joseph and the terryfing Smokey