From:
Nicole Laidacker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 19:20:45 -0700
>Any chance of streaming the events?...

would anyone going be willing to maybe tape parts of it with a video
camera maybe do a getting to know ppl segement during down time so we can
all feel like we are attending??  I have my kids ferrets husband and work
oh and no cash LOL or I'd be there... maybe it could work as a SOS or
shelter fundraiser too... you could upload it to some sort of website and
paypal to view it or download it... cheap for you (though some work) and
some extra cash???  anyhow just a thought I did it for a class its not
hard... just a little time consuming... ask (oh no I forgot her name...)
who runs ferretocious.com
I'd even be willing to help or loan use of my server space....

HOpe all is well with everyone and their fuzzies...

Nicole

[Moderator's note: Many of us are in St. Louis already.  Me too.  I
don't yet know the camera situation.  We did have some video taken
last time but it wasn't easy to clean up or to distribute.  BIG]