From:
Donald Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 14:13:09 -0400
Please check out the ferret crafts on ebay.  You will not be disappointed
with your purchases.  A lot of time and imagination has gone into these
and these are my own design with the help of my husband doing the cutting
and sanding on the wooden pieces.  My husband has just started his own
ebay site and has listed these items.  Please check under his seller name
Minkey98 and you can view the items by clicking on this link below
(hopefully) or look under View Seller's Other Items.  Check back often,
more items coming in the future.

Thanks.
Eleanor, Donald and the fuzzies

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3631380433