Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 1995 15:17:00 CST
Well I awoke at 2 a.m. to the sound of ferrets bouncing off walls (honest),
moving food and water dishes, moving bedding boxes, and scratching in
dumped bowls.  Obviously the ferrets are feeling better.  I really think
the childrens Triaminic helped the little ones, at least so they could
get some rest and it must last about 4-6 hours cause I medicated them
around 7-8.  It was so wonderful to see bright clear eyes this morning
and most are back on our regular schedule.  Just a few late ones coming
down with the cold but I'm ready for them.  I started the older ones on
Amoxi too, and (sheepish grin) even gave in to some of the well ones.
Willow LOVES Amoxi and he just followed me everywhere this morning before
and after I gave him some.  He was still sneezing but I'm wondering if
maybe he knows how to get what he wants (Amoxi).  I, on the other hand,
am in the same condition as Dick but at least I can stop worrying about
the little ones since they are on the mend.

Dave -  I'm sorry, I never did get Dr. Neils first name.  I don't know if
anyone else did.

Suki - I'll send another out as soon as they're back from the printer.  Don't
send another check, the other one will eventually come back.

Have a great weekend.  Hugs to all.  tle