From:
Cynthia Obrist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:15:12 -0500
It breaks my heart to see the ads for used cages on ebay where they say
they were only used for a few months and the pictures they put up on the
ad show a lonely ferret in the cage.  What happened to the ferret, you
have to wonder?

Just had to say it where people would understand.  And, of course, it
means we have to inquire about medical contamination when buying used
cages, etc.  What happened?  I just wonder.

I knew you'd understand.

Cindy and the fudge ferts