From:
Doug Gerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jun 1996 16:37:29 -0400
Hi All!  Mysti here.

Me & my sis'er - Diva - is stayin' wit Tory, Shadow an' Lori an' thier
hooman 'pets'.

We dun gon on one of them ther campin' trips a couple of days ago.  (ALL of
us!) It was so strange - we got put in the travelin' 'condo' in the movin'
thin they call a 'car', tooked a nap & when we waked up THE HOUSE WAS
GONE!!!!  Nothin' was left but lots o' trees & outdoors stuff.  We tooked
the hoomans on a walk & found a HUGE bathtub!  It was so big that we couln't
see where the water started or ended.  It was movin' real fast too - has ta
be a BIG fewwet to take a bath in there!  Anyways I found all sorts of dirt,
but it was all smooth - no holes!(go figure) I fixed that tho & dug as many
holes as I could.  The big female hooman said that I was tryin' to dig my
way to someplace called China.  I asked the others what this 'China' place
was and we decided it must be Fewwet headquarters where the Head Fewwet
lives.  We figure the Head Fewwet is this BIG the hoomans is always talkin'
'bout, 'cause theys always sayin' how great he is & hows he's always helpin'
fewwets & their 'pets'.  We all had a great time - wooda been better if we
could hid the leashes.  Oh, Shadow wants to tell ya' 'bout his 'venture.
Bye for now!

Shadow here!  The FLO woulda been proud of me on this campin' thingy.  When
I was takin' my male hooman 'pet' for a walk, we met all sorts of nice
people.  They all wanted to know 'bout ferts & pet us.  I took it all in
stride, 'cause I knows how cute I am!

(Lori: Shadow! Stik to the story!)

OK!  Well, we met some folks and when I heard they was from CA CA land (I
membered Mo' Bob writin' 'bout this bad place) I decides to go back to CA CA
land wit this peoples so's I can show them how cutes & neats we ferts are!
I even tried to climb up the male hoomans pant leg to let him knows I's
willin' to make the big sacryfice & go to CA CA land to fight for the rights
of ferts everywheres.  He wasn't payin' 'tention tho, cause he jus laughed,
said I was a neat little guy & left.  Guess I'll have to try harder next
time.

This is all of us here (Tory, Lori, Shadow, Mysti and Diva):
Maxie & Rosie: Waht's marrieds mean?  We asked our hoomans & all of a sudden
they starts wit chokin' noises & heehee's & hawhaw's and some wet stuffs
begins runnin' down their faces.  Just when we thinks they is gettin' over
whatever this is, they takes a deep breath & starts it all over agin'!  So's
we can't count on them fer an answer.  Please let us know, it sounds like
fun the way Paw Paw tole it to Odie & Tater.

Odie & Tater:
You guys sure have a nice couple o' hoomans to look after.  Sounds like they
keeps ya' pretty busy tho, 'specially that Paw Paw!

Bye for now!

Doug, Sue & Penny (hoomans)
Tory(the 'Elder'), Lori(the 'Princess), Shadow(the 'Playfull one'),
Mysti(the 'Mysti-vous") & Diva(the 'Daring')