From:
The Langdons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:11:20 -0000
Hi all, I've just realised that it's six months today since I brought my
first fuzzies home and I spent a few minutes thinking about the best things
about them.  I love the way that what ever time I go out to their shed
(most UK ferrets live outside) they're always ready to play.  I love the
kisses they give me.  But my favourite thing is when they have an itchy
tummy and dive between their front legs to scratch.  Sometimes they dive
so far they end up rolling over.  Then they stand up and look around as if
to say 'how did that happen?'

I've bought some polar fleece to make snuggle sacks for them, I was
wondering what size you would recommend for two big boys.  I thought
about 18 inches square, does this sound about right?

Thankyou

Jane
Woozle and Hamish