From:
Scott H Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1998 05:56:54 -0800
I know someone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who has a male brown and black
ferret that is probably about 18-21 months old.  He has a three tier metal
cage, hammock, some kind of electronic play toy, food bowl, water bottle,
and a corner litter box.  His owner has had him about a a year and a half
and does not have as much time to give the ferret as he would like.  He
has no known medical problems, but does need both distemper and rabies
vaccinations.  If you are interested, please send mail to me and I will
get you in touch with my friend.

Thanks,

Scott Smith