From:
April Pietroiacovo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2008 13:21:31 -0600
Oh Mr. Super Tonks Master of Poof,

We apologize for hogging your Wife, She has being working really hard
and saving her money to do something very special for you on your ONE
year anniversary!

Super Tonks and Isabella, for your anniversary Totally Ferret is
offering Free Shipping on orders of Totally Ferret 40.00 or more
from July 17th To Aug 8th.....Go to
http://www.performancefoodsinc.net
click on the shop tab and all of you can see what Isabella and Mr.
Kibble has been working on for the last few days.

We are also sending you two on fun filled vacation to "Spa Hammie
Hanging" here in Colorado where you will enjoy a Kibble Wrap, Vivify
Massage, and a tail poofing. *All meals Included*

Super Tonks she is all yours!

-The Staff of Totally Ferret

::::Forest waving:::::
    bye Isabella