From:
Judy Gronwold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Oct 2000 15:43:58 EDT
Wow!  You guys are really great, that's all I can say. :)  I am so very
grateful to each of you who have visited White Russian's ADV Web Page and
signed the guest book.  Your comments are wonderful and so heartwarming,
and each signature is an "automatic" donation to ADV research.  Please
don't let this be your only donation, though.  We need a lot of money to
study (and combat) this virus.

White Russian thanks all of you for the wonderful compliments.  Sadly, he
doesn't quite look like those pictures any longer...but he's still very
handsome.  I'll have some more recent pictures of him up soon; pictures
that show what AD has done, as the pictures of Charmin' Charlie show what
the disease did to him.

Also, if it isn't there already, there will soon be a link from Russian's
web page to Carla Smith's ADV button page.  Just donate at least $5.00 to
ADV research and you can choose from one of Carla's wonderful button
creations.  She's done an amazing job.

Also, if any of you have web pages that you would like linked to White
Russian's page, or if you would like to put a link on your page to his,
please e-mail me and let me know.  We'd love to see links to ADV info on
every web page out there!

I would also like to thank those of you who ordered afghans, with a
donation going to ADV research for each ordered.  I know you'll love
them!

Again, thank you all so much!

Judy
Please give...the ferret you save may be your own!
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html