From:
GOODLILBUD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 1998 17:54:32 EST
Day 4 and no improvement.  Fortunate enough to have Gary, who is the creator
of Timmy's Tonic local so we went to pick up a bottle of the tonic.  Also,
at Gary's suggestion, Colloidal silver and milk thistle as additional
boosters.  This was the longest I have been away from little Bubba since
Friday.  Came home and now he has loud, panting breathing which sounds a
little congested.  Also, I believe he is running a very high temperature.
Going by touch as I do not have a thermometer to use on him.

Bubba has very little strength at all now.  He can barely hold his head up.

I was able to get 3 cc's of the tonic mix down.  That is the most of
anything we have been able to get down since Friday.  Will try again later.
He still gets an oral med, Baytril injections and sub-Q fluids.  we are also
holding him as much as possible, or at least touching him so he knows we are
here for him.

To tell you the truth, I am not sure our efforts are in Bubba's best
interests anymore.  Will try at least two more days on the tonic, then I
believe we may hve to let him go.  He crashed so fast, I don't know if any
medication or elixer can help.

Very little sleep this weekend due to caring for Bubba.  Trying to get a nap
in before the next med regime.

Thanks for listening.