From:
marys100 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 18:37:05 -0700
Belinda says
>From:    Belinda Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: MF ferrets
>
>I put my 2 cents in once before and I'd like to do it again.  I am the one
>whos works in a privately owned pet store where the owner "hand picks" the
>ferrets herself.  WE fill the Marshall's Farms paper work where it says
>date of birth, color, markings etc... The minute the ferrets are brought
>to us, (NOT SHIPPED) we weight them and fill out the papers BEFORE they
>are sold and have been doing this for the 9 years we have sold Marshall's
>ferrets.

I'm not sure what your point is - you live down the street from Marshall
Farms ferret breeding factory?  and so your lucky to be able to pick out
the ferrets?  I'm sorry but I'm not sure how this is germane to those of
us who have a problem with farms/mills (ANY farm or mill) or animals being
sold in pet stores.

Mary in MI