From:
Sheba Williamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 13:08:31 -0400
Hi all, d**n it feels good not to be [DS].:D I stole this off the FCS that
someone put up for KODO on Tuesday, when most were feeling the worst they've
prbably ever felt in thier intire LIVES, at a loss of not being able to do
anything but PRAY.  So I'm taking the LIBERTY of sharing it with my favorite
friends in the World "FERRET LOVERS".  ( Whether we agree or don't always
agree, we do agree on the love of our BELOVED FERRETS in life and death.)

A Prayer For The Animals, by Albert Schweitzer
"Hear our humble prayer/ O God, for our friends the animals, especially for
animals who are suffering; for any that are hunted or lost or deserted or
frightened or hungry; for all that must be put to sleep.  We entreat for
them all Thy mercy and pity, and for those who deal with them.  We ask a
heart of compassion and gentle hands and kindly words.  Make us be true
friends to animals and so to share the blessings of the merciful."

Sheba aka [DS]