From:
Bruce Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2000 18:04:00 EDT
Hi,

I posted about making a web site using everyones experiences to answer
ferret questions.  From 10 people that responded in expressing interest in
the site and wanting it and offering to write articles to answer questions
I have made up a tempory web site serving off my computer and here is the
temporary web site.

http://24.31.218.203

Please feel free to check it out.  Tell me if you wish to write answers
for ferret questions.  At present Connie Baxter has contributed to biting
ferrets and deaf ferrets and her Tips on Ferrets.  Please visit, my
computer is acting as a tempory server and counts the number of visitors
and that tells me the interest level people have.  Since the results so far
look positive I will plan on putting up the site on a permant server about
August 5th with the name www.advancedhelp.org .  People that are interested
can contact me at [log in to unmask]

dooks
Bruce

[Moderator's note: In one sense, the more info out there the better, though
I also must note there is already an existing comprehensive ferret web site
(http://www.ferretcentral.org) as well as rather detailed FAQs.  There are
a pretty difficult act to follow in my opinion -- I'd be curious how it
develops.  BIG]