From:
jeff_hopko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 1999 17:15:12 -0700
Our dear little Starr lost her battle for life 14 Oct, due to ECE, kidney
failure, and associated complications.  No amount of love or $$ could save
this little darling, although it did extend her life with us.  Thank You to
those that have responded in the past regarding her problems.  Thank You to
Drs. Weldy and Thompson, Serrano Animal Clinic, Lake Forest, CA.  Thank
You, Bob C., for your gravy.  Thank You Dr. Norman Smith, Yucca Valley, CA.
for compassionately ending her suffering...

Skeeter, I am sorry to be so late announcing her, Starr is the beautiful
slender light sable that came to the Bridge last Thursday.  Let her know
we miss her, please?

God, why did You make something so beautiful, also so delicate?

Hug the fuzzies twice as much, today and tomorrow.
Aren't Ferrets Great?