Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 1996 11:33:52 -0400
Well, Fender got through the night outside of oxygen and is breathing
comfortably, so apparently the fluid in his lungs is definitely related to
his heart disease and not his liver disease.  I get to take him home
today!!!!  :'-)

The vet said she couldn't be sure (obviously) how much longer he has, but
she's sending me home with a month's worth of heart medication.

So, whatever happens, Fender gets to spend some time back at home where he
belongs.

I want to thank publicly everyone who took the time to write a personal note.
It really meant a lot to me.  Only ferret folk can understand ferret folk!

Thank you again for your well wishes and ideas.

Tracey (and Fender)