From:
Erin Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 1996 09:18:35 -0700
Hi all!
I just got a new ferret (about 6 weeks old) this weekend and I already have
one about 8 months old.  I just wanted to know how I should go about
introducing my two ferrets.  Last night I let them sniff eachother on my
bed.  After about 5 minutes of sniffing, Codo (my older ferret), jumped onto
Podo's (my baby ferret) back and started to lick and chew on her head and
ears.  Podo didn't like this too much and tried to paw Codo off.  Then Podo
tried to jump on Codo's back, but she isn't nearly strong enought for Codo.
I then separated them for the evening.  What were they doing????  Is this
playing, or are they fighting for power or something???  They didn't look
like they were hurting eachother... but I really don't know.  Also, how
should I go about getting them used to eachother now???  My e-mail address
is [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Erin