From:
Lori Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 1999 09:37:24 +0000
>Ain't that the truth!! ;)  With the ferrets I go through rolls of film to
>get a handful of really excellent shots.

Might I suggest a digital camera?  I know the initial cost seems
prohibitive, but the amount you save in film developing over the long
run ...

Check out http://spydergrrls.com/ferrets/ for some pix we're captured with
the digicam.  No fancy html - just click on the links - been too busy
lately to pretty it up.

We still take lots and lots of pictures, but with a digital camera you can
just delete the bad ones.

YouWILL have to spend a lot of time lying in wait and stalking the ferret
picture but it gives you an excuse to hang out and watch your fuzzies play!

-Lo