From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:41:51 -0800
Hi everybody!  It's your favorite weangel, me Sandee!  [waving]

A very fit boy came waddling and loping across the bridge today.  He
introduced himself as Gonzo.  It was a very fitting name because he was a
very big boy.  Gonzo had very bright, sharp eyes.  He never really looked
square at me as he was busy looking around at everything with his new
sharp, eagle eyesight.  Finally, his eyes stopped darting around and he
caught site of me.  Then with a big leap, he was on top of me ... lick,
lick, lick, lick ... all over my face!  What a joyful guy!

I had a really good time with him as we frolicked over to the treat bar.
He liked those sweet yogi's in particular.  He loved all the treats
period!  He walked around with the silliest grin on his face.  His eyes
sort of squint up when he grins that you know.  Next, we went to a field
of bath tubs ... all sorts of showers and bathtubs.  Some ferrets were
dashing in and out of stand up showers.  Others were slipping and sliding
in wet tubs.  Still others were repeatedly trying to see where water goes
when it spirals down the drain.  Gonzo picked a tub where he could lick
the bottom of it until his little tongue wore out.  We're gonna work on
sliding from one end of a wet tub to the other later.  Another thing I
have on the slate for him, is dance lessons.  He's going to learn top
notch dancing and work on coordination.  He's still gonna walk cute
though and lope about.

We have rain on order for his mommy who feels like she should have given
him more his last minutes of life.  The rain will be sweet so that she'll
remember how sweet he was.  And it will help wash away bad feelings.
Most of all it will wash away tears.  Gonzo knows that his mommy wishes
she had that last kiss.  But he told me that he has enough from her for
eternity, and he hopes that she can feel like that some day as well.

We would have done more on our first tour, but Gonzo has been at the
doggy yards ever since we last spent time together.  Last time I saw him,
he was leaping and bounding after dogs, chasing them all over the place.
Sigh.  Some ferrets!

Sandee