From:
Don & Janice Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 May 1999 15:12:00 -0500
Hello to all,
There seems to be one thing that helps Cherub when I give him his lysodren
and I wanted to share it with everyone.  Before I give him one of his twice
a week dosages, I feed him a warm meal of duck soup.  I wait about an hour
after his meal and then give him the lysodren mixed with linatone.  It may
be that the duck soup meal helps to keep his blood sugar up, thereby
helping him to tolerate the lysodren better.  When I was giving it without
giving him a warm meal first, he would have subtle hind-end weakness.  Now,
at least at this time, he seems to have no ill side-affects at all and is
playful as usual all the time.  I give him his lysodren at nightime and
that may help too, not sure.

Later---
Jan and the furry dozen at Gracie's Place in the Land of Oz