From:
"Montgomery, Vicki E" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 09:25:02 -0500
>From:    Julie Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Nice bedding set to help Sammie
>
>As some of you may know I feel victmin to the Evil aol.  The took way
>more money then they should, and because it was with my debit card I
>am having heck getting back.  The money was set aside for Sammie's up
>coming adrenal surgery.  Aol got most of it.
>
>So I worked day and night to get this bedding set done to help Sammie's
>funds out.
>
>Here is the link
> <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7718287896>

Julie;

I never received the care package that you sent for the Katrina victims,
but if you can locate the nice man who you said included a check for
Tricks and Treats Rescue for $100.00, for Katrina ferret victims, please
ask him to cancel that check and reissue one made out to you for Sammie's
surgery and please accept that check in the name of Tricks and Treats
Rescue and for the continued good will of our ferrety endeavors.

Oh and let me know how Sammie does... and sorry..  but screw the EVIL
AOL... think I'll write them and tell them that their greed has hurt a
charity and a rescued ferret needing surgery... then I'll post it on the
internet ... nothing like more bad publicity... but it's all we have to
fight back ...

Vicki
Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue