Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:41:45 -0800
Hey Fml,

Well, the work has begun so I might as well tell everyone about it.  I warn
you in advance, we are still waiting on pictures and working out some bugs,
but Lane Area Ferret Lovers (and shelter) now has a web page.
http://www.michelsv.com/LAFL/

Our main goal is to feature ferrets that have been surrendered to our
shelter and GET THEM HOMES!!  We currently have 24 ferrets, two more
surrendered this week and a foundling that came in today.

By the way, if anyone from the Eugene Oregon area is missing a ferret
please e-mail me directly.

If you are in our area and feel that good ol ferret math getting ready to
strike, head on over.  We have some sweet fuzzies who just can't wait to
dook all over you.

Loves, hugs & dooks,
Carrie

****  You call me bitch like that's a bad thing  ****