Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2008 10:17:30 EST
Last night I took a very special boy to the vet to help him cross the
bridge. He was gray with four white socks, a white blaze and a crook
in his tail but he was not deaf.

His name is Snuffles because of a rasp he made when he breathed, he
did live a long time after I brought him home from the shelter.

He loved people and to be held, he would fall asleep in your lap or
in your arms or in his "private" little box next to the computer.

He was insulinomic and on pred for a long time but I do believe he was
here long enough for me to love him and then it was time for him to go
be with his brothers and sisters.

I know he is waiting for me and as with the others, he will never be
forgotten and always missed

His dad
Patrick