Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2008 15:39:53 GMT
Netzero software has been giving me troubles--I can check my email from
home when I do dailup, but then it blocks the internet. Soooooo--I've
been having to go to the only cafe in town with wifi almost every day
for internet. And it's getting expensive and annoying. It's cutting
into the ferret budget. I keep getting a netzero message telling me to
delete their software and install the newest stuff. Well and good, but
the stupid software won't delete from the control panel. It starts to,
but then won't get past a certain point no matter how long I wait.
Sooooo I need someone to walk me through the process of going in to DOS
and deleting that way. You could email me and we could set up a time
to do it by phone, or maybe step by step instructions would work if
they're VERY simple. Surely somebody here knows how to do that. It's
gotta be simple, right?

--Clover
and the rezweezils