From:
"J. Gordon Bengtson, CI/ASMEL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2003 12:49:10 -0400
Earlier I posted about the Ferrets at the Virginia State Fair which
will be held at the Richmond International Speedway off Laburnum Ave
on Saturday 27 Sep 2003 at 10 AM.  Events will be held in the Young
Virginians Center building.  There will be 20 ribbons/classes of
judgment, fees for entry are listed at site below.  Please attend even
if you do not exhibit.  Entry fees include admission to the fair and
special entry time for your convenience, chairs and a table for your
ferts.

http://www.statefair.com/ferret_fiesta.asp

Please exhibit, please come to share the best we have ever had here at
the Va State Fair!  The Fair has done an awful lot to help the shelter
set this up and are doing more to make this a land mark event for our
fuzzy fur dogs.  See ya there !

Gordon, Byte-me and Kodo