Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 22:57:21 -0500
I have just listed many new ferret bedding items including multi piece
bedding sets to dress your ferret's cage in style & Comfort by Little
Feet Ferret bedding.

Ready made - get it fast

Check these Beautiful sets out - Limited availability one per pattern

And many single items & Cover sets for Ferret Nation double unit cages.

<http://www.littlefeetferretbedding.org/boutique/cat_335605-AREADY-MADEBUY-IT-NOW-GIFTS-Bedding-Certs.html>

And SAVE 15 % by using Coupon Code go15 at checkout.

We guarantee you & your fuzzies will love our bedding!..

www.littlefeetferretbedding.org