From:
cathy arnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 2004 12:48:14 -0700
Hello,
I have wrote in before asking for more information about my fuzzies
illiness.  I would like to thank you all your e mails.

I lost My Wendy this morning.  She had been sick for a awhile.I miss her
but I am gald its over.I have never lost a ferret before.  IT HURTS.  I
now im gonna ask for you to watch for her at the rainbow bridge.  Please
treat good.  Give her lots of love and remind her that mommy,daddy,and
all the fuzzies love her alot.  We will miss you.You are in our hearts
forever.

Missing you already,
Mommy,Daddy,Mocha & Tinkerbell
XOXOXOXOXO