From:
Rodney Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 1996 19:31:16 -0700
Dear Ferret Lovers,
Greeting from the newly designed Ferrets Anonymous Home Page Staff (me, Cody
Smith senior designer).  For future reference, please know that messages
signed with --<(The BIG Ferret)>-- is me.  Now to business.

In late April, Ferrets Anonymous was just starting out it's home page, but
over time (two weeks) it has matured into a cool page that is the CENTER of
Ferrets Anonymous Updates.  The FA page will have contests (described in the
next paragraph), pictures, Newsletter Articles, and the latest news on cool
ferret stuff.

We are currently haveing a contest (the entry date is July 1) to decide the
"Cutest Ferret in all of Internet Land." Yes, there are prizes, check out
the page to hear them.

It's at HTTP://www.efn.org/~csmith/ , so come back every day, it's free.  Oh
yea, important E-mail addresses-- Me: [log in to unmask] ,
[log in to unmask] , Pat Wright (I know pat subscribes to this list):
[log in to unmask] , and Chris K.  (Lost and Found) at [log in to unmask]
Anything else, just write and ask.

There will be messages posted when I add more cool stuff to inform you.

--<(The BIG Ferret)>--
Cody Smith
Ferrets Anonymous Senior Web Page Designer
Ferret Lover