Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 20:41:29 -0500
I really didn't have the courage to ask until your post two days ago -
it has only been 3 months since Ziggy passed away.  He is the first of
my 3 to leave and he was only 4 so he won't know anyone and I'm afraid
he'll be alone.

He was a big ol easy going chocolate sable boy and he was so goofy.  He
was way more interested in me than in the other ferrets and he would
spend a lot of time following me around.  He would curl around my ankle
and fall asleep if I spent too much time on the computer.  He was sort
of un-ferretlike since he liked to fall asleep in the middle of the room
and not be under anything.  He spent a lot of time in the bathtub too
and I haven't been able to put the bathmat back on the side of the tub
since he left.  Please tell him that his momma is sorry she couldn't
make him well and that she misses him so much.  The girls miss him too.

Thank you SaraFerret~

greta and the two left behind - Chloe & Moon