From:
Michael Janke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Sep 1996 10:19:33 -0400
>From:    Scott Lehman <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Margaret's Babies
>Does anyone out there know or could provide me with an easy way to
>administer Prednisone?

I give Punky Doodle his prednisone by having my wife scruff him while I
squirt it into his mouth with a small syringe a little at a time so he
doesn't inhale any.  Seems to work quite well even though he hates the
stuff.  But, if you have to do it by yourself, I can't help ya there.  I
tried to scruff him AND give him the pred by myself one day and I ended up
with prednisone all over Punk and myself, but very little in his mouth.

  Mike Janke