Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:02:58 -0500
I have been interested in ferrets for a long time.  My husband is not to
keen on the idea because we have a lot of animals now.  He says I am trying
to drive him completely crazy.  Can some recommend a good book on ferrets?
How do they get along with other animals?  I have never really had a
problem introducing a new pet as long as the pet was a baby.  I have four
wolfdogs, one domestic dog and five cats.  Would introducing a ferret into
this environment be a problem.  The cats have the run of the house except a
few rooms.  The dogs are a little more restricted because of their size and
they can be destructive when they get bored.  Just wish to learn more
before I take the dive and try to convince my husband.

twolf