Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 17:16:17 EDT
Okay Okay, shhhhh I don't want Kat to know about this. Her and I were
talking about the current SOS raffle, and she was saying how amazed she
was by the support SOS was getting on this raffle. It is the biggest
one yet. I told her that I bet it reached 2000.00. She laughed at me
and said nonono. Well guess what? it's almost there. I am not suprised
at all. This is the best raffle ever. People donated really good stuff.

There is only 1 day left. Let's blow Kat out of the water and make that
2000.00 mark. Kat does so much for the ferret community and this would
make her so happy. AND you would be doing so much for ferrets
everywhere bu supporting SOS.

For more information on the raffle, To see all the great prizes and see
how to get tickets go to:
<http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html>

And shhhh, don't let Kat know I was here.

Robin Jones