From:
Katie Arthur <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:32:59 EDT
I've never posted to the list before but have been reading it for a while
now.... Just wanted to let you know that the "ferret pajamas" you're all
talking about are available online.... Rei sporting goods sells them.  Go
to www.rei.com then enter F643-127 in the search box.... it will take you
right to the pajamas.  They are a bit pricey at $59, but are pretty cute!!
Good luck!!

On another note... I'd like to say hello to all of you.  I have 3 fuzzkids
of my own, Rocket is a sweet-tempered sable boy who's getting really big,
Shilo is a terrorizing cinnamon bundle of energy that can fit in the
tiniest places and she loves it cuz the boys can't follow her!! and Silver
is my most wonderful silver boy... I rescued him from our local humane
society about 2 months ago, he is a true treasure!!  I just can't imagine
who would give up such a sweet-tempered, healthy ferret, but I'm glad he's
mine!!

Hope the pajama info helps!!! Hugs and kisses to everyones fuzzies!!

Katie and the 3 carpet torpedoes!!!