From:
Tracy Kilmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:52:08 EST
Hi,
I just wanted to get a quick thanks out to all who were Santa's for the
Utah ferrets here at Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County.  So thank
you thank you thank you!  All of kids got what they needed or wanted what
lucky kids they are and I also got a box of candy too!  Now that was a
surprise so thank you to Stephanee.  It is hidden so none of the fur kids
can try to steal my treat!

All the kids are doing well here we still have many looking for homes and
also looking for volunteers.  We are due to have our human baby August
21st 2002.  So this summer should be no fun for me!  Hope this time find
you and yours well!~

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all
Ferret dooks and tugs
Tracy Kilmer
Ferret Rescue Of Spokane & Spokane County
www.geocities.com/spokaneferretlady/rescue.html