Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 08:00:09 -0500
Sandee,
Please keep an eye out for my Joxer.  He will be the beautiful, young
silver mitt male that should be there.  His young life was cut short
yesterday morning.  He will be the one bouncing around and into everything.

Please tell him mommy loves him and the whole zoo does too!  We miss him
so much.  This morning is so quiet.

He doesn't know anyone there.  If you will help him find a small black cat
named Holly, 18 yr ,who crossed a year ago, she will look after him.  He
always loves to snuggle up to the cats.  She will be there for him.  Also
let Holly know I still love and miss her.Please show him where the tunnel
play, climbing and fruit loops are.  He loves to play and roll around and
chase his mates.  Can you please tell him:

Mommy is so sorry, baby.  I wish there was something I could of done.  As
you know, Joxer you only came to us because you looked so lonely after we
decided to take Zena, your sister home.  You were so funny looking, with
your coloration and long, big body and long nose.  You turned out to be
my pride and joy!  You turned into such a beautiful boy with the most
wonderful personality.  I kept telling you your curiosity was going to get
you.  I forgive you for stealing my sandwich out of my briefcase yesterday
before I left for work.  I didn't get the chance to laugh with you about it.

Zena your sister, is lost with out her big brother.  Bandit is trying so
hard to occupy her but she doesn't understand.

I miss my little boy so much.  You weren't here this morning when my alarm
went off.  No cuddly cold nose to wake me.  No war dances and game of chase
to the kitchen for fruit loops.  I'm so sorry baby!!!!!!!!!

Stay close with Holly.  She will look after you and let you snuggle up
to her.  I will be there for you someday.  I'll find both of you.  I
promise!!!!!!!!!!!!  My heart is broken.

I also will give a home to any Silver Mitts that nobody wants because they
are "funny looking".

We all miss you so much.

Jacob,
Bandit, Jessie, Zena, the cats-Raz, Sheba and Cammy, the dogs- Peter
and Babe