From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 20:26:35 -0800
California is a scary place.  It must be time for Aunt Georgia to say yet
once again - go read Ilona Maggard's story.  You will find it in Ferret
Central.  And for those who haven't time, or need more incentive, Ilona
advertised that she found a ferret.  Who came knocking at her door - the
Calif.  Fish and Game.  Her own ferrets were confiscated - actually, they
were "arrested".  Every ferret owner needs to read what Ilona went through
after that.  I will say that the ferrets made it out of the state, but the
story doesn't end there.

Also, people living in Calif. have been turned in by those with a low
sense of loyalty.  Paranoid?  Not for a moment!  Just sensible.

My web page is not open for criticism.  What I have on it is my own
personal business - that's why they are called "home pages", they are our
"home spot".  NOBODY's web page should be criticized for its content or
format.  Or its wallpaper!  To say you don't like the pictures someone
selects for inclusion on their web page is about the same as saying you
don't like the way someone decorates their home.  Fluff on those who would
do such a thing!

Georgia - the left coast one
obviously a different Georgia than the one who did that "Grandma Test"
thing