Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:48:01 -0700
Hi all

My hooman had a busy weekend so I got a little behind.

A little girl named Angel came in.  She waz met by Clyde and Tiny.  They
were real happy to see her and greeted her warmly.  Then it waz time to
gossip and talk and get to know each other again.  They sat around and
talked for some time.  Then it waz time to explore and see all da sights
and attractions.  I later saw them over in da Tube Park where they were
running through da practice tube and generally getting warmed up.  Then
they got down to some serious practicing.  They practiced all da stuff
you need to be great in da tube races.  They were not very good at first
but they got better and better as their session went on.  I think they
might have a chance at being great at it.  They said they were going to
practice again until they are perfect before they gave da races a try.
She said to send her luv and lots of kisses and hugs.

A little girl named Jullian came in later.  She waz met by Cinnamon,
Sabrina and Wriggley.  There waz a little tension at first but everybody
soon warmed up to each other.  They too had to sit around and gossip and
generally talk of home.  Then it waz off to da Fruit Bar to grab a snack
on da way to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They later
went over to Dirt Mountain where they said they were going to dig a
bigger den for them all.  They dug and dug and seemed to enjoy it a lot
as well as get a den built.  I have seen some dat got dug faster but they
seemed to do all right.  Of course they had to go over to da Sock Steal
Game to get some socks for it.  They had to make several trips but they
got it really cozy inside.  She said to send her luv along with a big
ferrety kiss.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool to see how home is doing.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee