From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 11:40:44 -0600
Meghan:
Forget what Easy Off said, she was concentrating on Oscar and just telling
him the gossip.  You need this kinda info from a "pro"

As the old grandmotherly type, I am a good judge (hohohoho) and I see a guy
THAT young, - anything under 45 is THAT young - who cares enough about this
mother, isn't ashamed to "tag" along with mama, and sweeps her off to
Hawaii while she is still young enough to enjoy it / A guy who brings me
two ferrets to watch, doesn't want them in a kennel or vet where they don't
get out and these boys are muscled, not your caged ferrets that don't get
out and play, they have the energy of a freight train BUT they are calm and
quiet (meaning they tobble the glass off the shelf very quietly) and
mannerly and will be relatively still in your hands for a little bit of
hugging and loving and they wrap themselves around your neck like they are
used to riding up there................ I mean something like this doesn't
come along but once in every melidium (sp, I know, I know).  Those guys are
just perfect little boys, that means they have the proper raisin, Dervish
HAS to be impressed.  In fact she might not even look twice at David for
seeing these two twins he calls brawn and brains from their actions, which
certain fits them.

AND he writes every other day or so to check up on them AND he guesses
ahead of time what they have been up to, so he really knows his ferrets.
Plus he is really really a good looking chap, little on the movie star
type - not the macho type of Clark Gable, Rock Hudson, James Dean, of my
days, but the stars of today with the boy next door good clean looks, the
face that is handsome and smiles and just has that clean fresh look plus
being well built and healthy looking and and and talks nice, no foul
language, respectful, articulate, and and and he grins a lot.  Not sure
about his sense of humor, I think I scared him, something in my eyes, I
think, once he mentioned he was as single as they get.

Anyway, if Easy Off can meet the love of her life through the FML, I would
think a human would be able to do as well.  Ferret people gotta stick
together so that their little pets are NOT referred to as rodents

I was wondering what had happened to you, did not know your Dad was going
through all that and it is good to hear the ending he is doing so well.

Millie and her noble cleaning crew, 2 aliens, and 1 leftover
Easy Off:  the most perfect ferret in the whole wide world
Ammonia:  Prell !!  what are you doing in the potty box under all that
litter?????
Cascade:  Quick everyone if we all line up inside the tunnel with the
last looking outward, he can't get to our beehinds
Ajax:  Oh, I just love GAMES,  La ta ta here I come, ta ta,  ready or
not, <sniff sniff sniff>
Dizzy:  Pssst, girls, -  it's scheduled for next Monday.
Joy:  Means we still have 30 days of this nonsense.  Spring time is for
lovers my ---, this is war.
Prell:  Stupid - I'm hiding, but it smells the same under here as being
near him, this where he gets his "toilet water"?