From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 1996 13:03:13 -0400
Diana Wallace writes:

>Hi, I've been reading the FML for a short while now and have seen several
>references to silver mitts "Praying". As I have a silver mitt, I would be
>interested in finding out exactly what that means!

Rascal (1 year old female MF Silver-Mitt/Silver) does this as well.  She
gets on her back, puts her front paws together, and then moves her paws
from above her head down to her chest ...  repeatedly!  She usually will
stretch her back legs out to their limit ("pushing" on something most of
the time ...  e.g., the bottom of a hammock, the side of the cage) while
she's doing this.  Really cute.  I'm not sure exactly why she does this.
As soon as I or one of the other ferrets get near her, she rolls back over
and stands up.

Marc Wilson and the Tres Amigos
Bandit and Slinky ("Dad, Rascal's showing off again!")
Rascal ("No I'm not!!!  I'm training for the olympics!")