Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 10:54:32 -0500
HELP!

I can't remember how to get to the giving tree site!!!  I had a baby
picked that was going to be her Santa, but something happenend,some glich
I don't know.  Anyway, please respond quickly so thar I mail the pkg
SOON.  Wouldn't want any fuzzbutt to think they're being left out!

Thanks
Sue & Crew

Ps, To those who have been following my Princess' health, she's still
hangin in there.  What a tough old Royal she is.  She's having a bit more
hind end weakness, and she's not eating quite as much.  BUT, She loves
her Duck Soup HmHm... fed to her with a soft tipped baby spoon no less!!
She won't take it anyother way, my fault, I started it!!  Then we go out
to the rocker,still wrapped up in a soft blankie(again no fur so it has
to be a very soft blanket.), and rock for as long as we possibly can.  I
rub her head softly(as there is no fur there anymore, then she buries her
face in my hand and goes right to sleep.  I am so VERY grateful for these
special times together.  Sometimes she cries, I take her to our chair,
wrap her in a blankie and start to rock her.  Within seconds, less than a
minute, she's got her little head buried in my head and no more crying.
I hope everyone has some really special times with thier babies before
they go.  It's so peaceful.

Anyway, point me to the direction of the tree, please!!

Thanks
Sue

[Moderator's note: Please see the signature in Kat Parson's "Upside-Down
Christmas Tree" post right above this one for the giving tree sites.
BIG]