Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 1997 15:53:01 -0400
Bandit here.  My human seemed to of became all panicky.  Just wanted all to
know that I'm doing better so far.  She stopped giving me the Pepto and
started to give me something else.  Begins with a "C".  Well on Friday I
guess she got tired of it all.  Started giving me that stuff and forcing me
to eat with the syringe.  Boy did I hate it.  Well I told her I didn't care
for that to much and I hated the medicine.  Although I did swallow the stuff
that began with a "C" and the antibiotics I did not take it happily.  I
would really fight to take it but I figured after all the work it took her
to get it in my mouth that I better swallow.  Now when she scruffs me I show
her who's boss.  I refuse to open my mouth.  Granted my body starts to
shakes until I yawn I try my best.  I'm stubborn!!!  :-) Back to where I
was, she started to force feed me.  I hated it and told her so.  Well she
told me as soon as I have normal poop she'll stop giving it to me.  Well two
days later I was sick of this and gave her a normal poop!!.  Well she took
me and danced me around the room all excited.  I did this on Sunday evening.
Actually I have to admit I even feel a little better.  Well so far so good.
She did tell me though that I have to continue the meds for the week.
That's what the doc said just to make sure.  Well I guess tomorrow if things
are still good Tess is coming back in with me.  I do miss her.  Don't tell
her!!!! :-}

Sorry I have to say I didn't like your ideas.  It's not that they weren't
good but who told her to force feed me!!  Well I was told though to give my
thanks seeing I have to admit I'm feeling better and my human says it was
with the help of the FML.  My human was telling her friend over the phone
that she's glad that she has the FML'ers there to help.  I guess without you
all I may still be sick, like I said your ideas had to of helped seeing my
human insisted on me taking them.  Seeing I'm feeling better it was all
worth it.  I think next time I'll stay free of everything.  I did not enjoy
this sick thing.

Bandit - Sending my fuzzy hugs and kisses.

A LITTLE NOTE FROM THE HUMAN:
I'd like to send a big THANK YOU to all of you who helped me through this.
Without all of you, in my little lap top I don't know if I could've done
this on my own.  I'm sure that what I just went through is minor from what
other things that's out there so I thank you for your time.  Bandit really
took me to a scare seeing he is my first I really wasn't sure.  All the
information was wonderful.  I just can't thank you enough!!  I even stopped
taking the pepto myself :-).

THANK YOU,
Emily - Wishing all the fuzzies to stay healthy or a speedy recovery!