Date:
Sat, 21 Dec 2013 12:16:32 -0500
I was asked by a vet who wished to remain anonymous to point out the
warning label:

"CAUTION: Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts Advantage Multi® for Cats
(imidacloprid + moxidectin) to use by or on the order of a licensed
veterinarian.
WARNINGS: Do not use on sick or debilitated cats or ferrets. Do not
use on underweight cats. (see ADVERSE REACTIONS). Do not use on cats
less than 9 weeks of age or less than 2 lbs body weight. Do not use
on ferrets less than 2 lbs body weight.
PRECAUTIONS: Avoid oral ingestion.
HUMAN WARNINGS: Children should not come in contact with the
application site for 30 minutes after application."

Sorry about being so quiet. After much up and down for a number of
months Steve and I have had a bereavement in our human family, and we
have two other senior relatives in delicate shape, so we have been
living on a roller coaster for a while and will continue that way.

Sukie (not a vet)  Ferrets make the world a game.

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.miamiferret.org/
http://www.ferrethealth.msu.edu/